martes, 17 de octubre de 2023

PREDICTIONS FOR THE ISRAEL-PALESTINE CONFLICT: THE GREAT EXPANSION

The Israel-Palestine conflict will be much bloodier than the Russia-Ukraine conflict, and it will be difficult to stop the violence unleashed by Hamas. People in power involved in what has gotten out of control. A young man who will become known during this conflict will seem good person but will not be. The conflict unleashed will leave more than 10,000 dead over the next 4 months. The antichrist will come out of that area, he lives in that area of war. Around March 8, 2024 something will happen in Japan, I see man-made fire. Japan will be involved in the third war, of the three wars I predicted in 2022. I don't see a nuclear bomb. What I see for 2024 are tanks, cannons and a lot of military movement between Asia and Europe. The United States will not be in danger but there will still be an alert. I had a premonitory dream where it was made official a Third World War because they mentioned attack after attack, it will be a silent world war. Hamas wants to go to Europe, I predicted it from 2022 here on Tik Tok in my oldest predictions.






EL MUNDO EMPEORARÁ

Se firmará un contrato para iniciar la construcción del primer puerto espacial ahora. Los mares de América del Sur rodeados por barcos chino...