jueves, 16 de febrero de 2023

SPAIN BETWEEN EARTH AND HELL: PREDICTIONS FOR SPAIN 2023 AND 2024

A celebrity will die tragically in Spain. It will not be a favorable year for Spanish football. Pedro Sanchez will continue to be the President of Spain. People will carry on living off the government. I see Spain more or less economically stable in 2023,  a government strategy. A man in the Spanish monarchy will die in 2023, he has a short time to live. The Euro will be stable, except in the middle of the year 2023 because it will present a slight fall. Very favorable letters come out to Pedro Sanchez, win the elections. But there is a percentage of people who will not agree and I see protests. By 2024, Queen Sofia's health worsens and I even visualize her possible death. By 2024, I don't see economic stability in Spain and the euro will be unstable. I see losses economic for Spain. In 2024, there will be many wildfires and a volcano will erupt in Spain. I visualize a plane crash in Spain or near Spain.







EL MUNDO EMPEORARÁ

Se firmará un contrato para iniciar la construcción del primer puerto espacial ahora. Los mares de América del Sur rodeados por barcos chino...