domingo, 4 de diciembre de 2022

Plane will lose control and crash in Brazilian forest

I have had a vision that a plane in Brazil is going to fall into a zone of vegetation.
People helping each other. I see bad weather in a vegetation zone in Brazil. The pilot must have control over himself when he is flying the plane because I see an explosion. This plane, apart from falling, is going to explode. It will fall in an area near to Cristo do Corcovado in Brazil. The plane crash will be due to climatic factors. I see thunderstorms and winds. The event will be in December 2022 or early 2023. The plane will have a long travel path. This flight will going to another country or returning to Brazil. Among the victims I see the majority, women and young people.



EL MUNDO EMPEORARÁ

Se firmará un contrato para iniciar la construcción del primer puerto espacial ahora. Los mares de América del Sur rodeados por barcos chino...