domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2022

An upcoming fire in the port of Callao

I have visualized the port of Callao (Peru) on fire. With the card of the nine of pentacles I visualize economic losses. I visualize deaths in the next fire. I have seen people in orange vests. I have seen the containers in the port of Callao. The Government of Peru doesn't guarantee job security to the workers of this port. The reversed sun card indicates a fire. I see deceased. People who live near the site will get up from their beds to go out and help. Peru's president will be implicated in this negligence and more charges will come against him. They will make him responsible for the deaths in the fire. This fact will mean the fall of Peru's president. I see injured, families affected. People picking up buckets of water to put out the fire. Huge material losses. The fire will happen during the last month of the year 2022 or beginning of the year 2023.






EL MUNDO EMPEORARÁ

Se firmará un contrato para iniciar la construcción del primer puerto espacial ahora. Los mares de América del Sur rodeados por barcos chino...