sábado, 9 de julio de 2022

Who will be the new Russia's president?

Yes, right now I visualize a "false political stability" where even Russia's upper class would rise up to protest the economy. But beware, if Putin leaves the Government, someone worse than him and younger than him, could enter.


The first thing I visualize and has caught my attention is fire and protests in Russian cities for the next few years, people in poverty with a bad economy. Russia could fall back on a political movement of the past: communism. I see corruption. People unable to sleep, some in depression and even coul committ suicide.


I visualize that someone could come to power later but would be a "puppet", has been a military man or knows part of the Putin government. At first it will dazzle Russian citizens with a small improvement in the economy. But then I visualize the unstable Russian economy, I even visualize prisoners who are released without finishing their sentences but people who were previously unjustly imprisoned.







EL MUNDO EMPEORARÁ

Se firmará un contrato para iniciar la construcción del primer puerto espacial ahora. Los mares de América del Sur rodeados por barcos chino...