sábado, 9 de julio de 2022

Shein labels are fake?

Shein labels are not fake. I visualize signatures, like contracts not to talk about the exploitation that is in Shein. They don't get paid overtime. 


There is an exploitation in Shein. I see that workers don't get paid overtime

worked. I visualize that many Shein workers work 12 hours or more, even 15 hours a day. There is an exploitation system, I see something forced. Scared workers. Something that advances and doesn't

it stops. Even Shein owes money to most of its workers, they have not been paid properly. The workers have tried to claim but to no avail. Shein workers live with deprivation. Shein could have legal problems later, if this exploitation is verified. I visualize a woman directing Shein. I see that some Shein workers have even died from overwork, those who have worked 15 hours.There is a mental health imbalance of the Shein workers. I even see people crying from exhaustion. I see a boss

that exploits them. Disappointed Shein workers. They are threatened and told: "We are going to take everything from you if you don't continue working for us."People who work very hard and their work is in vain because they don't receive benefits. Some Shein workers have tried to rebel. Personally, I have never buy Shein. But if you keep buying, you already know to

who you are collaborating with them and what you are promoting. It is your decision.


If someone speaks the truth and has evidence about Shein's exploitation, that person would sadly die under strange circumstances.







SOBREVIVIRÁN A LA CRISIS MUNDIAL

En los próximos días todas las mentiras que no salían a la luz y estaban en lo oculto salen con fuerza. Europa presentará señales de alerta ...