sábado, 9 de julio de 2022

Is Squid Game based on real events?

In these years, Squid Game has caught my attention, so I did a reading to find out if it is based on real facts. What I perceive is that the illuminati do exist. There is a group that wants to control a large part of the Earth's population. Not all of the serie is real but there is part of the serie that is real. I see human suffering. I visualize that those people who disappear and are never found, in some cases who think they are dead but in reality they are not dead, is that they were captured by those persons. There is an agreement, in some cases these people die.


That very successful series has been compared to the supposed reality that they hide from us. I have a feeling that the Catholic Church knows about this, is involved. The Vatican knows about the existence of what happens with disappeared persons or persons who believe them dead. I see a lot of suffering of those disappeared persons. Lot of violence. Even if they are found out, they are given money to keep quiet.I visualize a woman who is illuminati or reptilian that is almost at the top. We know her and reign a country today.There are many rich persons that belong to the illuminati. They are involved in the disappearance 

of persons. I see persons tortured, imprisoned, restricted from their freedom. Those persons who disappear serve these rich persons,they become their slaves. I see that this serie reflects too much what happens, what they hide from us. I see persons with a lot of fear. I get many cards of violence. The card of 3 of coins represents in this reading the illuminati, you can see a pyramid on the dollar bills. There is a secret pact so that this never comes to light. In the serie we can see excerpts of what actually happens with the missing persons. I visualize the illuminati celebrating and drinking blood from those persons. Those persons when they have wanted to ask for help, end up tortured. It's a secret, the illuminati are deranged. Too

money from the illuminati to silence some. I see persons who are sex slaves to the illuminati. Many cards of violence, the rest I see is too strong. Highlight the number 7. There is one person at the top of all of this who manages everyone. He performs rituals with those persons. He who doesn't obey or rebels, send to kill. The card of injustice tells me that we will never know completely because we already know how these persons of power manage themselves. A woman who is almost at the top and is the one who leads.




EL MUNDO EMPEORARÁ

Se firmará un contrato para iniciar la construcción del primer puerto espacial ahora. Los mares de América del Sur rodeados por barcos chino...