miércoles, 29 de junio de 2022

The fate of Zelenski and Ukraine

Injustice for Ukrainian families, it will cost them to recover economically. The explosions and the war against Russia will continue. I see a slight improvement towards the end of 2024. Ukraine is being used, that's what my cards tell me, there is a pact.

Ukraine expects 10 years of economic recovery from 2022, that is to say 2032. President Zelenski is being manipulated by someone else. I continue to visualize explosions in familiar buildings and weapons in hand.


President Zelenski is being haunted by the card of death, I visualize mourning, I hope it is not his death. I visualize mourning in his family or in the Government of Ukraine. The tarot cards indicate to me that Ukraine is being used as part of a plan. I continue to see explosions, police and military with weapons in hand. Unstable economy. 

President Zelenski retires, I visualize tears and sadness for him. His mental health is going bad . We notice it in his accelerated aging that he now has.

Ukraine and Zelenski lose the war, Ukraine will be almost in ruins until 2025, which is the approximate date that I visualize the end of the war.






EL MUNDO EMPEORARÁ

Se firmará un contrato para iniciar la construcción del primer puerto espacial ahora. Los mares de América del Sur rodeados por barcos chino...