martes, 28 de junio de 2022

Queen Elizabeth II and British royal family in the next 2 years

Mourning in the British royal family?

No, I only visualize imbalance in the British royal family. I visualize problems and scandals for the British family, people protesting against the British royal family. I also visualize couple fights between the Dukes Meghan of Sussex and Enrique de Sussex. A possible pregnancy and new birth in the British royal family for the next few years. I don't visualize any death for the British royal family at the moment.


Does Queen Elizabeth suffer from a silent disease?

I visualize that Queen Elizabeth is long-lived. Possibly we will see her somewhat delicate health in the years to come. She suffers from some illness but they keep him in reserve so as not to alarm the world. I don't visualize her next death. Possibly live to almost 100 years, is a long-lived person. Queen Elizabeth suffers from problems of heart, but it is controlled. Suddenly there is a possible change, Queen Elizabeth retires and leaves someone else from the British royal family in charge. I don't visualize Queen Elizabeth's death soon. She will possibly die in 2025 or after that year.








EL MUNDO EMPEORARÁ

Se firmará un contrato para iniciar la construcción del primer puerto espacial ahora. Los mares de América del Sur rodeados por barcos chino...