viernes, 22 de abril de 2022

Mario Vargas Llosa will die in 2023

Mourning in Vargas Llosa family. The famous Peruvian writer and former politician Mario Vargas LLosa, who is currently 86 years old. Unfortunately, he will die at the age of 87. Mario Vargas Llosa will die in 2023. Apparently, he is already sick and doesn't know it or he already knows that he is sick but hasn't told to the world. His health is somewhat broken. Something I should add, is that in March 2022, I dreamed that one of Mario Vargas Llosa's sons called me telling me that his family was in mourning and I saw people dressed in black. In that dream I saw many older people in a museum.

Prediction made with Rider Waite Tarot and Oracolo dei Pellerossa on March 23, 2022.








EL MUNDO EMPEORARÁ

Se firmará un contrato para iniciar la construcción del primer puerto espacial ahora. Los mares de América del Sur rodeados por barcos chino...