miércoles, 20 de abril de 2022

Brooklyn subway shooting and next shootings in United States

One day before April 12, I couldn't sleep because I had a vision of people running like in a station, I didn't understand my spirit guide very much, but he showed me images of a shooting and a person dressed in black carrying weapons. There will be more shootings in United States. But I visualize a shooting closer to Iowa or in Iowa, United States, which seems to be in a college, university or station. I saw people in work uniforms running terrified.

New York-shooting:

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/multiple-people-shot-in-brooklyn-subway-sources/3641743/




EL MUNDO EMPEORARÁ

Se firmará un contrato para iniciar la construcción del primer puerto espacial ahora. Los mares de América del Sur rodeados por barcos chino...